Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just an update!

Hey Guys!
Well I should be around 8 weeks right about now! YAY!!! I am still feeling great and have had no morning sickness so that is something to celebrate! Although the fatigue has set in dramatically! I can't keep my eyes open past 9 on most nights and I find myself wanting a nap halfway through the day. But they say my energy level will get back up come the second trimester, only 4 more weeks till then!!!
Phil and I are looking forward to our September 22nd appointment! We are so eager to see how much our little bean has grown! Some other exciting news is that we will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl on October 23rd! Can't wait!!! I think it is a girl but Phil is convinced it is a boy! Either way we will be over the moon, we just want a happy healthy baby! Alright that is it for now but I will update again soon! Love you all!

Love,
Courtney,Phil and Baby Schoenfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment