Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9 Weeks and counting!

Hi All!

I am 9 weeks along!! (well I could be between 9 weeks and 5 days or 9 weeks and 1 day) Only 31 more weeks until we get to meet our little one! So exciting!!! This past weekend was a hard weekend for me, I got a bad sinus infection and went to the med-clinic, but I am much better now. Phil was such a good husband, doing anything he could to help me to relax and rest. He truly is going to be a great Daddy! Other than having a sinus infection my pregnancy has been going great still no morning sickness Yay! I have gotten a little more tired though, I am now going to bed around 8:30...which is so not me I am usually up until 11:00-11:30. So that has been the biggest change for me! All in all I couldn't be happier with how the pregnancy is going. It truly is a unique experience! Only 2 more weeks until our next appointment and we should be getting more sonograms done!It will be amazing to see how much our "little bean" has grown!! Well guys that is all for now, as always I will be updating again soon.

 We love you all! Have a great week!

Love Always,
Courtney, Phil and Baby Schoenfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment