Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

32 Weeks!

Hi Everyone!!!

Well as of last Tuesday I was 32 weeks so I am almost 33 weeks (can't believe it!) Last week on Wednesday I decided that I would surprise Phil with another 3D sonogram of his soon to be son! I had planned on saving the pictures and DVD of the session until Valentine's Day but I just couldn't hold it in! I was too excited to show him, so needless to say Phil got his Valentine's Day present about 5 days early ;) He wasn't complaining though! He was sooo excited and he is now even more eager to meet and see his son! (only about 7 weeks to go! :) I am posting some 3D pics below so be sure to check them out!

We also had our 32 week Dr.'s appointment which went very well! She said I have excellent weight gain and excellent blood pressure so woo hoo! Forrest's heartbeat was good and strong and he is still head down! The Dr. also took a measurement of my stomach and yes I am still measuring ahead by a week, so Forrest is still looking like he's going to be a big boy! Our Dr. then recommended that we go ahead and schedule a sonogram for our 36 week appointment to see how much our little man is actually weighing since he has been consistently ahead, then we can figure out what the best option for us would be (whether we induce early, wait it out or schedule a c-section). We just want the best for Forrest! We have another appointment on February 24th (34 weeks) and I will update with more info after the appointment! :)

Last weekend my Mom and I made our way up to Dallas for my baby shower! I can't thank everyone enough for making it out through that nasty weather to celebrate Forrest!!! I was so excited to see everyone! Forrest got so many cute things and I can't wait for him to use them all! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Now for some pics!
                                                          He sure does have some big feet!


Side profile view (face is on left looking right, both hands are up by his eye)


He has big hands too!


Can't believe he already has hair, the tiny little white fuzz is his hair :)


Pouty little lips :)


Sticking his tongue out (this pic cracks me up hehe :)


Side profile view (his face is on the left and is looking right, his hand and the umbilical cord is in front of his face on the right)




That's is for now, we can't wait to meet our little guy soon (in about 7 weeks!) SOOO EXCITING!!! I can't imagine how much our love will grow for him when we meet him because we already have so much love for him! :) 

We love you all!
Courtney, Phil and Forrest

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love that he has hair already!! He's so cute!

    Happy Valentine's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete