Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Weeks!

Hi Guys!


Well I had my 30 week check up yesterday and everything went great! I am still measuring a week ahead (so I'm measuring at 31 weeks). The doctor said Forrest is still looking like he is going to be big baby, (he gets that from his daddy ;) Phil was almost 10 LBS when he was born and 21 1/2 long! So I am thinking a big baby is indeed in our future ;) She also said he is head down so YAY!!! Hopefully he will stay in that position until he's ready to meet the world! I thought that he was head down already though because of all of the movement I am feeling right under my ribs. Everything looks great with Forrest though and she confirmed that I did in fact pass my glucose test so another YAY!!!

I think Forrest is getting a little bit stronger every day because every day it seems like he pushes his feet out a little further each day :) I have also felt him get the hiccups more often, which is super cute! He has also started doing this new movement when I lay down to go to bed...I swear he is dancing in there..when I lay on my side I sleep with my arm across my belly...well the other night my arm started moving up and down as if it were in a huge storm in the middle of the ocean, rocking back and forth...he was dancing up a storm!!! Forrest continues to"roll his feet across my whole belly" I think that is his favorite thing to do, but it truly is an amazing feeling.

I just can't believe how fast my pregnancy has gone by, it feels like yesterday I was filming Phil's reaction to finding out he was going to be a Daddy! Time really does fly! I was also able to make the remainder of my appointments until his due date...WOW I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE HE WILL BE HERE IN ABOUT 9 WEEKS! We are so ready for him though, each movement of his makes us that much more excited to meet him! We already have so much love for  our little man Forrest!!!

Phil and I are doing fantastic except for my tiredness ;). I am also looking forward to my first shower in Dallas next weekend being thrown by some of my best friends!!! I can't wait!!! I will post pics soon after that!

                                                     Also, here is a 30 week belly photo

Love to all!
Courtney, Phil and Forrest

1 comment: