Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

21 weeks! 19 more to go!

Hey Everyone!

A few weeks ago Phil and I went to the Dr.  for Forrest's 20 week fetal anatomy sonogram and 20 week check up. We were so excited to see how Forrest was doing! Forrest is a healthy growing boy and everything looks fantastic! The Dr. first measured his head then explained what everything was in the sonogram(his stomach, bladder etc.) She then saw the 4 chambers of his heart and measured his thigh bone and last she confirmed he was still a boy!The Dr. also said that Forrest was breech (his bottom is closest to my cervix) but he has plenty of time to flip! She also mentioned that since my placenta is under him it is pushing him up more towards the surface so I will feel him move a lot more and sooner. (the movements don't bother me at all though I LOVE knowing that he is moving around in there, it is so unexplainable.)
Everything is going fantastic, I did however experience some very sharp and aching pains a few weeks ago ago on my right side next to my hip, but come to find out it was round ligament pains that show up throughout pregnancy (let's just hope they don't show up too often, man they hurt!!) Other than that everything has been great and Phil is doing wonderful too! We also celebrated his 27th Birthday a few weekends ago with family and friends and all of their little ones and it was a blast! Seeing all the kiddos just makes us that much more eager to meet our little man... CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment