Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

23 Weeks plus goodies!

Hey Everyone!

Can't believe I am 23 weeks along, time sure does fly! It is mind boggling to think that in about 4 months our sweet little Forrest will be here...WE CAN'T WAIT!!! All in all everything has been going wonderful! I think my belly is growing a little more each day and Forrest is getting more and more active every day as well(especially after I eat)! He loves to wiggle, kick and turn, it is amazing to feel him in there! He also gets the hiccups quite often, it's so cute!

For Thanksgiving we got to spend time with both of our families, we had a blast and it was so nice to catch up with everyone! Here is a picture of Rachael ( my sister-in-law!) and myself. Rachael is expecting a sweet baby boy, Brooks Allen Mayland on Dec. 17th. We are so excited that our boys will only be about 4 months apart, it will be so neat to see them grow up together!

Now for some goodies! Below are pictures of various things that we have gotten for Forrest's nursery and a few things for mommy! Plus my 22 week belly pic :)
Daddy working hard on Forrest's crib!

Finishsed product! Can't wait to use it!


This is an antique pedal car that we got from our relatives antique shop! It goes perfect with the colors in his room and we can't wait to take some cute pictures of Forrest in it!


Forrest's bookshelf with a few things on it! We just got the puppy with Forrest's name on it the other day! It was too cute to pass up!




Forrest's changing table/dresser!


Forrest's swing that I put together all by myself... yes I AM PROUD! :)


This is a T-shirt that my mom had made, the sonogram in this picture is from when Forrest was 15 weeks and 3 days along!


Forrest's mess mat (it will be perfect for those messy moments!)

This is one of my favorite things for Forrest's room, his name in random photos! I just love it actually kinda obsessed with it ha! We are going to either put it above his changing table or in his bathroom!


My Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that I will probably use most often it is grey & yellow and  yes I am pretty obsessed with it also, they have so much room and hidden compartments and it hangs on the stroller! can't wait to use it! :)




This is my Vera Bradley diaper bag that I will use more for traveling, it is a little bit bigger than the one above and washable which is fantastic! This is one of their new colors and it matches the grey & green stroller that we are registered for!

and another one of my favorite things for his room his hand painted wooden letter tiles that will go over his crib! They are hand painted to match his bedding!


and now for the 22 week belly pic!

We love you all and I PROMISE I will be better about updating the blog more frequently!!!

Love Always,
Court, Phil and Forrest

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your belly!! It's TOO CUTE! I love the car, too! Looks like you're having so much fun putting together his nursery. :) It looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete