Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby News and More!

Congratulations Rachael and Marshall mayland! This past weekend we got to meet our first nephew! Brooks Allen Mayland was born on December 11, 2010 @ 1:16 PM, weighing 7Lbs 4.5oz!!! We couldn't be happier for the proud parents Rachael and Marshall Mayland!!! We can't wait to see Brooks grow up and are even happier that Forrest will get to grow up with him as well!!! We have many exciting journey's ahead of us and seeing Brooks this weekend really made us anxious! Here is a picture of our new nephew!



This past weekend Phil and I also got to visit some of our best friends in Dallas. I had an annual Christmas party with some of my best friends and it was a total blast! I miss you girls!!! It was so great getting to see  everyone! We also got to see my best friend Amy and her husband Ryan and Amy's parents. We had so much fun playing catch phrase , watching her awesome wedding video and looking at her beautiful wedding album! Amy and I also couldn't help but send heytell messages to each other while sitting right next to each other. ( that is why we are best friends, because we can be total dorks with each other!)

Well guys that is all for now, I have my 6 month doctor's appointment this Thursday so be sure to check back this weekend for another update! :) Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment