Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

6 month appointment!

Hi Everyone!

We had our 6 month appointment/check-up last week and it went fantastic! Forrest's heartbeat was 143bpm and sounded strong! My Dr. then measured my stomach but didn't say if I was measuring ahead or under so I am guessing I am on track with where I should be! She then pushed around on my stomach to feel where he was, she said he is laying sideways with his head on my left, his back is on top of my bladder and his feet and hands were facing up towards my belly button. I had told her I feel a lot of movement right around my belly button and up past it too. She said it was because of the way he was laying. :) It is so wonderful knowing that our little man is growing and moving around in my tummy! He LOVES to move, stretch and give the occasional "high fives" as Phil likes to call them! ;) He is most active at night usually after I take a bath and am watching T.V. ,you can now see my whole belly move and see a "wave" like motion go across my stomach! It puts me in awe every time! We can't wait to meet him in about 4 months!


As for how Phil and I are doing, we are doing wonderful!!! Couldn't be happier/anxious for Forrest's arrival! We are actually heading to VEGAS tomorrow until Wednesday and we are so excited to be going with some great friends of ours Nina and Jason! I will post some pics once we get back! Then on Thursday our Christmas festivities will begin! I love this time of year!!!

Well guys I guess that is it for now!
We love you all!
Courtney, Phil and Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment