Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

37 Week Appointment

So I know I just  updated everyone with a lot of pics and info. but I wanted to update ya'll on my appointment this past week on March 15th! Doc. said everything is still looking great! She asked if I was having any regular contractions which i'm not so she said she didn't have to check to see if I was dilated or effaced but that she would check me at the next appointment (which is on Monday, March 21st) so still keep your fingers crossed that I am making some progress towards meeting our little man! :) She said his heart beat was strong and in the 130's as well so yay and still head down! She also told us that the Strep B test came back positive...but she just said that I will have to head straight to the hospital if my water breaks so I can start receiving antibiotics for it so that I don't pass it on to Forrest.

As far as I have been feeling, I have been feeling more BH contractions and they are a little stronger than before. I also have been feeling pressure low. So I know his arrival is getting closer but this wait is killin me ;) I'm ready to give him kisses and cuddle with him and I know his Daddy is too!

Earlier this week I also went into what I think is nesting mode. The other night I can't even count how many loads of Forrest's laundry I did, along with reorganizing his clothes by size and style, and washing bottles...until past 12 at night... Phil and I also set up his video monitor! :) So yay for getting all of the little things done! There is still more to do but I am trying to pace myself... ;) We also have all of our bags packed  for the hospital!!! (minus a few little things)

Well guys, I guess that is all for now! I will update again after our next appointment and hopefully we will be making some progress towards Forrest's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment