Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

39 weeks!

Hey there!
Okay so here is the update from our Dr.'s appointment yesterday! She said Forrest is still head down and his head is really low! I can actually feel his head from the outside wiggling around, so surreal,! His heart rate is in the 130's and sounding strong!  I haven't made any progress as far as being dilated, so I am still 1/2 cm dilated. Our doctor said that, that doesn't really matter though because I could progress within a matter of hours. So with that being said we are just playing the waiting game! :)  It could be any day now! That is a truly amazing feeling, I just still can not get over how fast my pregnancy has gone by and to know that Forrest will be here in a matter of days or weeks is so exciting, we can't wait for him to snuggle with us!  While I was at our appointment I had to also go ahead and make an appointment for the Monday(April 11th) after our due date... (April 8th) but she said that if I haven't delivered him by the 11th then we will schedule a date to induce (either April 14th or 15th) so at least there is an end in sight! :)

As far as how I am feeling, I am feeling good but I have reached the uncomfortable stage though...but I can't complain because it really has been such an easy pregnancy! I now wonder where my ankles are by the end of the day and occasionally I can not wear any rings because my fingers have decided to be swollen. I have  also been experiencing much more frequent braxton hicks contractions with a few contractions that cause actual pain and back pain. So I am watching those closely! My last day of school for this year is this Friday so I am still wrapping my head around that, I can't believe I only have 3 days of school left! Even if Forrest doesn't decide to make his appearance until after my due date at least it will give me time to get the last minute things done and organized, with a little rest scheduled in there too!(hopefully) ;)

Overall everything is going great and we are just eager for Forrest's arrival! So keep your finger's crossed that he is here sooner than later! ;)

*If anything exciting happens between now and our next appointment on Monday (the 4th) we will def. contact everyone!!! So either I will be updating next Monday after our scheduled appointment or you could possibly hear from us before then if Forrest decides to come into the world! :)

We love you all!
Courtney, Phil and Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment