Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

38 weeks!

Hey all!

We had our 38 week Dr.'s appointment yesterday and everything is looking good! I am only 1/2 cm dilated right now...which isn't much but hey at least it's something and we know we're making progress! His heartbeat sounded good and strong and he has been quite a wiggle worm!:) so overall everything went great! We had asked my Dr. About possibly inducing around 39 weeks so that we could be more at ease when he comes due to fact of being positive with group b strep. Because I have to have antibiotics for at least 4 hours before I have him...but with that being said she said if my cervix is like it is right now (not thinned out very much)then she really doesn't want to induce because that would put me at a higher risk of having a c-section. She also said that the likelyhood of me giving birth to him within 4 hours
is highly unlikely for first time moms ;) guess that my was my wishfull
thinking ;). So we are going to wait it out and see when Forrest decides to make his appearance! But, we will not be going past April 15th ( a week after his due date) so that gives us some peace of mind. :) Forrest could be here any day now and that is SO EXCITING!!! I can't believe how much my pregnancy has flown by!!!

Alrighty that is it for now I will update again after next week's doc. appointment! :)

Love,
Courtney , Phil and Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment